TYPE B-6 REDSKIN SHEARLING
To come across an original B-6 flight
jacket in todays time is very rare.
During World War II, they were one of the types of jackets with a pretty short
"Lifespan". Introduced to the military population on June 12, 1939 - it replaced the much
popular B-3 jacket because a jacket was needed which could be worn in the tighter confines
of a closed fighter plane cockpit (for which the B-3 was too bulky).
We were lucky enough to receive an original World War II - B-6 flight jacket
from which we could reproduce our jackets in facsimile, with 1:1 details, and vegetable tanning
methods to receive the unique red color for this "Redskin" version of the popular
The B-6 flight jacket was much beloved
by the pilots of the fighter planes, as well as the ground work crew, because of the comfortable fit.
- WWII replica zippers
- 15 mm thick sheepswool
- two roomy, flush-sewn slash front pockets
- adjustable cuffs - close by snap fasteners
- collar with buckled closure strap, keeps collar closed higher up on the neck
- zip closure waist adjustment- when zippers are closed, it draws the jacket
in tighter at the waist
- with details of the original
- a noble and handmade jacket
Please measure your chest and then select it from the menu
If you want to buy a sheep pelt jacket, please select the next smaller size
Your recommended size is: