German "Fallschirmjäger" WW2 Paratroop Boots "Monte
Casino" Type 2 ++
Here we offer our German "Fallschirmjäger"- or paratroop infantry-
boots, reproduced after one of the boots in our historical memorabilia collection
here at Noble House.
Our master shoemaker successfully achieved the task of making these a tough,
long lasting 1:1 replica of the originals.
- Form-fitting. These boots form a comfortable mold of your foot impression
- Pronounce no-slip rubber sole
- Comfortable foot climate through cotton lining system
- Rich leather upper with double leather collar.
- Robust leather texture
- Exquisitely hand crafted and embossed with stamp of authenticity.
- Vegetable tanned
- 4 mm thick leather trim
Please measure your chest and then select it from the menu
If you want to buy a sheep pelt jacket, please select the next smaller size
Your recommended size is: