Untitled Document German WWI Pilot Jacket
German WWI Pilot Jacket
The Original Daredevil Jacket
Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen
(May 2, 1892 in Breslau; 21 April 1918 at Vaux-sur-Somme)
The most famous German fighter pilot of World War I.
He scored the highest number of victories achieved during the First World War by a single pilot.
Manfred von Richthofen is best known by his famous nickname The Red Baron because of the airplane he flew
in most of his mission which was painted bright red.We reproduce this jacket exactly as is was worn by the Red Baron.
- Absolutely authentic and made of high quality Argentinian Cowhide colored using the top quality Aniline process.
- Stylish black leather carefully selected by hand (solid colored, thick leather)
- Interior is lined with genuine original blue linen lining
The perfect jacket for people on the go:
- in your Biplane
- in your Convertible
- on your Motorcycle
- or just walking down the street!
No zipper, but with a double row button bar.
The jacket has a large overlap which make it completely windproof.
This is also ensured by a wide, adjustable leather belt and inner sleeve end cuffs which keep the wind out!
- Two additional inner pockets
Having our own production facility ensures the highest quality standards at a fantastic price. All jackets are hand made with careful attention to details.
Pilots and others cannot pass by this coat without pausing!
Please measure your chest and then select it from the menu
If you want to buy a sheep pelt jacket, please select the next smaller size
Your recommended size is: