Deutsche Fliegerjacke Marseille
Place: Chateau Changyu AFIP Global Beijing
Our Chinese Reseller: TJP
Hans Joachim Marseille
"The Star Of Africa"
This special jacket was a favorite of the German fighter pilots, especialy at the begining of the Spanish Civil War in the Condor Legion and
later Africa in 1942.
The same model was worn by the legendary fighter pilot H.J. Marseille
(also known by the British as the
Ghost of the South) of the famous fighter squadron 27.)
Our jacket is 100% exactly like the flight jacket from H.J. Marseille.
- heavy massive steer hide - colour black
- all zippers are original "Ritsch"
- leather buttons
- 3 outside pockets closed with leather buttons
- inside pockets - lined with
heavy velveteen material, light padding
- Lieutenant shoulder boards are standard included with delivery
sizes: S - 4 XL
Please measure your chest and then select it from the menu
If you want to buy a sheep pelt jacket, please select the next smaller size
Your recommended size is: