BF 109 - Jagdflieger Horse-Leather
Fighter Pilot Jacket
The flight jacket worn by the german
pilot-aces of the Luftwaffe, the Messerschmitt pilots Hans-Joachim Marseille,
Erich Hartmann, Werner Moelders, Guenther Rall, etc.
The "Jagdflieger" jacket of the Messerschmitt pilots is the most mentioned
flight jacket of the Luftwaffe.
No wonder that those historic originals are a part of the most eligible items
of a collector.
This is a jacket for your whole life!
Our reproduction of this jacket style
is as accurate to the original as possible and made in our own production.
- hand picked, soft horsehide
(expensive, high quality dyed leather)
- color brown
- back piece is made from one piece of horsehide!
- hand sewn
- original "Ritsch" zipper
- 4 outer pockets (2 for the hands, and 2 zippered breast pockets)
- inner pockets with zippers, deep inside luger pocket
- zippers on the sleeves
- insides lined complete with wadded, blue, genuine linen lining
Sizes: S - 4 XL in stock, other
sizes available on request
Please measure your chest and then select it from the menu
If you want to buy a sheep pelt jacket, please select the next smaller size
Your recommended size is: