Type A-2 BAD EGG
Type A-2 - BAD EGG NOSE ART
This jacket is a reproduction of
a Werber Sportswear 42-1402-P contract A-2.
The Werber design is form-fitting
and athletic, with wide shoulders (and long epaulets).
The body is trim, and usually quite
short proportionately. The sleeves are very trim, too.
Details of this contract:
* usually dark brown steerhide
* tight and short torso and slender arms
* collar stand
* long and thin epaulets
* large-gap top stitching around flaps and collar
* pockets positioned far from the zipper
* pocket body with square re-enforcing stitching
* dull beige lining and dull brown thread color
* ball stud snaps
* mid-brown knits
* usually Talon (reproduction) zippers as seen