BF 109 - Jagdflieger Horse-Leather
Fighter Pilot Jacket
The flight jacket worn by the german
pilot-aces of the Luftwaffe, the Messerschmitt pilots Hans-Joachim Marseille,
Erich Hartmann, Werner Moelders, Guenther Rall, etc.
The "Jagdflieger" jacket of the Messerschmitt pilots is the
most mentioned flight jacket of the Luftwaffe. No wonder that those historic
originals are a part of the most eligible items of a collector.
This is a jacket for your whole life!
Our reproduction of this jacket style
is as accurate to the original as possible and made in our own production.
- hand picked, soft horsehide
(expensive, high quality dyed leather)
- color brown
- back piece is made from one piece of horsehide!
- hand sewn
- original "Ritsch" zipper
- 4 outer pockets (2 for the hands, and 2 zippered breast pockets)
- inner pockets with zippers, deep inside luger pocket
- zippers on the sleeves
- insides lined complete with wadded, blue, genuine linen lining
Sizes: S - 4 XL in stock, other sizes
available on request